Anne's Country Gallery contains 10 years of photographs, 500 walks of Kent and Sussex. Each year it supports a different charity alternating between human and animal causes. You may or may not be able to find a photo of what you are looking for but using the search facility above may help.
Poem 2: Hard Frosts
Wonderful downpour of Leaf –
When all the morning sun began to melt the frost they feel at one touch
In a few minutes the whole tree was flung of them
They lay masking and papering the ground at the feet –
Then the tree seems to be looking down on its cast self –
As blue sky on snow after a long fall, its losing its doing
White poplar leaves at this season, silver behind, olive back at front.
Birch leaves on a fading tree give three colours green, white and yellow.
Ordnance Survey Explorer 150
Time roughly 12 hours
• 0717am train from Chatham (Medway) through Canterbury on to Adisham. Bus from Adisham station to four turnings, into Perry Road.
• Second right turning (at Nash). Left on road. Right footpath near Kingsland Farm to A257. Left footpath to Overland Lane (left at cross junction).
• Right. Right footpath to Chequers Court. Left on lane. Left footpath to Little Knell Farm. Left on bridleway to path junction before Great Ware Farm (28).
• Left on footpath to cross junction, left to bridleway. Right to Overland farm and onto lane. Right footpath to path cross junction, right to Uphousden Farm.
• Left on lane to Hoaden. Right footpath at Hoaden Farm to Elmstone church. Left on lane to junction, left. Right footpath at Nash Court Farm to path cross junction.
• Right across road at Cretan Court, across A257 byway and footpath
Past Great Pedding Farm and pumping station to Staple church.
• (Got on wrong site of electric fence and ended up on lane from the Groves). Footpath opposite church to bridleway, right to Gave Lane.
• Bridleway opposite past Church Wood to Love Lane. Lane opposite past Cosby Farm. Right turning past Ratling Court. Right on B2046. Left to Adisham station. Just missed 1909pm.
Mist and low cloud rolling in from coast direction while waiting for bus, went grey, slowly brightened to give hazy sun by Overland Road. Warm and hazy sun – to – bright sun until about 1700pm, then turned hazy/misty. Sun went down in a red hazy ball at 1800pm no breeze. Took jacket and jumper off before Chequers Court, just short-sleeved t-shirt until Elmstone.