Anne's Country Gallery contains 10 years of photographs, 500 walks of Kent and Sussex. Each year it supports a different charity alternating between human and animal causes. You may or may not be able to find a photo of what you are looking for but using the search facility above may help.
This is the weather the shepherd shuns,
And so do I,
When beeches drip in browns and duns,
And thresh and plye,
And hill hid tides throb, throe on throe,
And meadow rivulets overfloe,
And drops in gate bars hang in a row,
And Rooks in families homeward go,
And so do I.
Ordnance Survey Explorer 147
Time roughly 16 hours
• 0454am Train from Chatham (Medway) to Strood and along Medway Valley line to Maidstone then on to Paddock wood. Change train and on to Tunbridge then along branch line to Penshurst.
• Footpath from Penshurst station through Becketts Farm to Jessops Farm. Left. Right lane. Second left footpath through Hickens to Clouts Farm.
• Right on road, left track and footpath to How Green. Byway through How green Farm to road. Footpath opposite to lane. Left. Left lane to Brocas Farm and back.
• Left footpath to join track and back to lane on track. Straight ahead on lane to just past Fell House and back to junction. Right to Orange Road.
• Left. Right lane. Second right footpath to Pigdown. Left to junction. Right past Lockskinners to Gilwyns. Straight over crossroads.
• First footpath to path junction left. Right at next path junction to sandholes. Second right footpath to Vexor Bridge, back to footbridge and right to Moorden.
• Left on B2176. Left footpath to path junction east of Becketts Farm. Right to Penshurst Station.
Started sunny, turned more hazy and then grey by 0830am – 0900am. Just before reaching Brotas Farm, stayed grey until 1600pm when cloud started to break and then sunny till sunset. Although more hazy after about 1830pm no breeze. Warm
hardly any arable around here, all pasture or woodland. Just one area of corn, baled up, just before Glwyns, not long after sun reappeared so all lit up in afternoon sun – lucky to have got thereat the right time.