Anne's Country Gallery contains 10 years of photographs, 500 walks of Kent and Sussex. Each year it supports a different charity alternating between human and animal causes. You may or may not be able to find a photo of what you are looking for but using the search facility above may help.
How can the song bird nest
Lacking the hedge’s shade,
Where can the robin rest
When his bramble patch is laid,
Where can the field mouse sleep
How can the primrose peep
Or the honeysuckle creep
Without the hedge’s aid?
• 0454am Train from Chatham (Medway) along Medway valley line to Paddock wood. Taxi at station and dropped at B2162/A21 junction,just before Lamberhurst.
• Right lane at junction coming out by school. Right through Lamberhurst to junction. Right. Right footpath past Ridge Farm to path cross junction. Left to Furnace Farm.
• Left on B2169. Right footpath to road junction (87). Straight over. Left at junction, across B2100 to Ladymeads Farm. Right footpath back to B2100
• (this path appears to have been obliterated – not waymarked at road, whereas path on opposite side of road is. Had to climb over all sorts of obstacles to get out on road again).
• Left. Left footpath back onto B2100. Left. Left footpath just before Public House to Little Butts Farm, follow through to Little Pell Farm. Right on lane to junction, right to Pell Green.
• Right on B2100. Left footpath to Woods Green (Gate House Farm) right. Left. Right footpath past Perrins Farm and Great Shoesmith Farm to Little Shoesmith coming out at Higham Farm
• Right across B2169 to junction at Rushlye Farm. Right at crossroads into Dundale. Left footpath (must has missed the way, it didn’t come out. Ended up on the edge of some woodland with no way through).
• Had a rest here and set back to Dundale Lane at 1930pm. Left on lane. Taxi came towards us at 2100pm before we reached Elmhurst Farm.It had been booked for 2115pm at Kippings Cross.
Despite forecast for sunny start it was grey and damp (slight drizzle at times) until around about 0900am. Cloud breaking up to give sunny breaks but still moving across in fairly large volume until into the afternoon. As day wore on cloud amount decreased to give more
sunshine. Lovely evening, still fluffy clouds going over until just before dusk. After dusk all the cloud melted away. Quite humid first thing in the morning. Fresh South West breeze springing up to become quite brisk by afternoon. Barley ripe everywhere, saw one field harvested, wheat still some green tinges.